How Does Our Vacuum Truck Work?
Vacuum waste management is clean, efficient and provides greater erosion and sediment control than traditional excavation methods. Our vacuum truck removes both wet and dry waste (not septic). We have a vacuum hose extension which can remove waste from a distance and get into spaces that excavators can only dream of! Our large capacity truck means we can stay on site working longer so there is less disruption to the job at hand. Where possible, South Vac will always recycle the waste collected.
Our Wet and/or dry vacuum truck is capable of collecting liquid and dry waste (not septic). Our Vacuum Truck Services include:
- Removing waste from sites undergoing excavation
- Building and construction site clean up
- Pulling rope through conduit for telecommunications
- Removing sludge from rainwater tanks
- Clean up from flooding emergencies
- Preventing waste from entering drains and culverts (example: driveway aggregate or concrete slurry)
- Removing primary industry and viticulture waste
- Suitable for environmentally sensitive areas
South Vac Cares About The Environment
South Vac is committed to minimising our environmental impact and improving our performance as part of a growing environmentally-sustainable industry. South Vac has an EPA Licence and conducts all work practices according to EPA guidelines. For a copy of our Environmental Policy, please contact Natasha at the South Vac Office on 0408 085 502.