South Vac offers specialist Hydro Excavation and Wet/Dry Vacuuming providing an alternative to mechanical excavation and waste removal. South Vac proudly offers its services all over South Australia.
We are a family-owned business with a reputation for great work and award-winning customer service. We have a strong focus on safety and environmental responsibility and we’re proud of our track record.
HOW DOES HYDRO EXCAVATION AND WET/DRY VACUUMING WORK?
Hydro excavation or non-destructive digging (NDD) uses high pressurised water to break up the soil or any compound surface to create an excavated hole or trench. We use our industrial vacuum to remove soil or waste when digging; or as a separate waste removal service. Hydro excavation is used in preference to traditional excavation methods because it significantly reduces safety risks and the chance of damage to underground assets and tree roots.
Hydro Excavation Adelaide
- - Is cost-effective and time-saving
- - Is efficient and accurate
- - Minimises risk of damage to underground assets and tree roots
- - Significantly reduces safety risks
- - Has minimal environmental impact
- - Produces less waste
- - Minimises restoration requirements for the site
Vacuum Waste Management
- - Offers waste removal that is safe and clean
- - Provides greater erosion and sediment control
- - Deposits soil and waste at a Recycling Depot
South Vac Quality Guarantee
Every one of our projects is covered by our cast-iron South Vac Quality Guarantee: